Mittwoch, 14. November 2007

Eudyptula minor

The first disagreement between Alex and dina is about Pinguins!!!
Which is, in my opinion, just idiotic...

While Dina thinks that theese pinguins are cute,
when they bring the fish-supper to theyr babys,
Alex is almost shocked how they are put in spotlight.
To him they look lost and affraid.He asks if they enjoy that,
upon Dani answers:"I thought you liked beeing in the spotlight."(too)
Alex is upset and the two of them do not talk or even look at each other till the hotel.

I was a bit disappointed when I red that the first disagreement is just about pinguins...
I think Dinas reaction is unrealistic and unsuitable,
same that thay went to the summer beach at all.

1 Kommentar:

marie hat gesagt…

Hi Lena!
I am so agree with you! It really is idiotic that they are disagree about a penguin and I'm agree with Alex because the penguin should live in peace!!!
I think your post is very good because you've written about your feelings. Well done!marie